Experts In Their Field That Are Committed To Superior Service
Safety-Kleen is committed to delivering superior customer service. Our service professionals are trained through a national standardized program that enables them to deliver expert service that is unmatched in the industry. We offer regularly-scheduled service that you can rely on, as well as unscheduled and emergency service for those unexpected events.
At every service we will:
- Safely remove all liquid, sludge, and solids
- Thoroughly clean any trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations
- Dispose of your waste in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
Let Safety-Kleen inspect and service your separators and rest assured that everything is handled professionally. At every service call, we will pull and retain a sample to help protect you from compliance problems. Additionally, your waste will always be disposed of in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
Our Vacuum Services
- Oil Water Separator Service
- Drain, Sump, Pit and Trench Cleanout
- Sand Trap / Grit Trap Service
- Tank Pumping (Holding Tanks, Underground Waste Tanks)
- Spill Cleanup
- Process Water Disposal
- Sewer Water Drains
- Overflowing Storm Systems
- Catch & Drainage Basins
- Non-Hazardous Liquids and Sludge Disposal
Oil Water Separator
Safety-Kleen’s fleet of specialized, high capacity vacuum trucks feature 3000+ gallon tanks and industrial grade vacuum pumps. Our professionals completely empty your separators, pressure wash them and refill them with clean water.
Safety-Kleen’s SumpKleen service offering includes proper cleaning and sanitizing of your machine tool sump and the removal of all associated waste.
In addition to our standard vacuum service, Safety-Kleen can also scrape and clean out trenches as part of our trenching service.