SAFETY IS MORE THAN JUST PART OF OUR NAME – IT IS OUR FOCUS, OUR BRAND AND OUR PASSION.
Safety is at the core of our business and central to every service we perform. Thousands of dedicated, compliance-focused employees add value to our company by making a safe work environment for our employees, contractors, communities and customers' operations. We strive to deliver the highest level of safe, compliant environmental services using the most talented health and safety resources in the industry.
We also provide Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) resources as a service to our customers. We can enhance your current EHS programs through our staff of the industry’s most talented DOT, SDS, and EHS professionals, including state EHS experts.
Commitment to Ongoing Safety Improvements
Safety-Kleen has implemented many initiatives to facilitate the advancement of safety, including such things as:
- A comprehensive Awareness Program to improve the company's safety culture.
- Every meeting at Safety-Kleen begins with safety, establishing it is an integral part of what we do.
- Monthly Performance Updates are ongoing communications to the field recognizing good practices and trends.
- Service-a-longs are routinely held. These behavior observations put managers in the field, on route trucks, to experience first-hand that safety practices are being followed.
- Heat Map Task Forces are specialized audit teams dispatched to sites requiring focused support and additional program safety certification.