LD/HD Extended Service Interval HOAT
High-performance 50/50 pre-diluted antifreeze/coolant for domestic and foreign cars, light duty trucks, and heavy duty diesel applications requiring a hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) type antifreeze/coolant.
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D6210
- TMC RP 329
- Fully formulated for heavy duty diesel applications and does not require the addition of SCA at initial fill. Contains industry-recommended concentration of nitrite to protect cylinder liners from cavitation corrosion (liner pitting)
- Prevents corrosion of aluminum, brass, cast iron, copper, solder and steel
- Provides excellent high-temperature aluminum protection
- Compatible with elastomers, gaskets, and other non-metallics
- Low silicate, amine and phosphate free
- Blended using de-ionized water
- Compatible with other conventional/inorganic additive technology (IAT), hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT), and SCAs (liquid and/or filters)
- Contains a bittering agent
Recommended for cars/light duty trucks (3 years/60K miles) and heavy duty diesels (60K miles or 3 years/300K miles) with ongoing monitoring using nitrite test strips and Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- 55G Drums